Tuesday, February 01, 2005

PWNED!!

Well i was looking all around the net and i saw that stupid webslinger WAS ACTUALLY THANKING ME for that stupid email banner. Hah!

I've been looking all over the web to see what i can do to be socially accepted and i know exactly what i can do to get one up on that arachnid, leet speek!

I know i know, i am so cool right? I couldn't believe that i was able to find out about this, now i am going to look so much cooler than the webslinger. So i'll make posts in leet now. I've been to some forums and have been learning. Want to see how good i am? Here it goes.

OMG!!!1!

I know, genious, right?
Oh yeah. Apparently, it's cool to use acronyms and to mispell exclamation marks.

If you want to learn leet, then use this nifty translator.

I also noticed that someone left me a comment, saying something about being nice. Well, to that i say....maybe. Why, well, i hear the webslinger is close pals with those guys over at the broken.
I do enjoy my tech! I guess you people know that the broken is coming back right? Well, until the new episodes are out, why not take a look at exitframe?

Anyways, if that webcrawler really is close with those guys, then i'm open to anything.
You hear that arachid boy?

On a side not, Happy Birthday to Yoshi!
As i mentioned before, i like my techm so expect to see me hook you up with some cool links and stuff. For example, look at these cool X-Play bloopers from Avi Adir!

I'm out, i'm going to contact some of those other Marvel characters at their blogs to let them know i exist. Oh and send me some email, villains like attention too. I think next time, i'll tell you my favourite blogs and whatnot. Oh and be sure to tell me where you see that damned webslinger!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatnot --great word..
 

Posted by tag

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://owsrgmrb.com/fqee/grmv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://kuojdqbx.com/jdhq/qgfw.html]Cool site[/url]

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://owsrgmrb.com/fqee/grmv.html | http://jwejgprl.com/anly/luvy.html

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site 

with referer.org free referrer feed.