Saturday, January 29, 2005

And it begins

Well, well, well, what do we have here? Well, Venom here. YOu may know me as one of Spiderman's enemies. Hey, i don't know why it is that he always butts in to we villain's business for. Spiderman has it all, the girl, the fame, the job. Of course, being a journalist myslef, i have to compete with him with my legitiamt job AND when i commit crime. Why doesn't that web slinging red and blue tights wearing pansy mind his own business.
Spiderman has one up on all these villains, so when i saw that he was doing this blogging thing, i said to myself that i can't be left out, so here i am, with my own blog. I keep informed, i read the comics and saw the movies. I can only hope to get a call to do the third movie, but if i dob't get the rold, i hope Dana Carvey or Jimmy Fallon plays me, thought my real hope would be for Drew Carry, but i understand that the studios' budget is only so large
I hope stan doesn't find out about this, i'll tell you stuff he wouldn't want you to know about us, just keep your keisters here on my oh so good looking blog. Don't you just love the way the black works with the black? It really says Venom.

Back to the pansy arachnid. Last night i was walking through an alley and i saw him swinging like it's nobody's business. I got so angry! I wanted to rip him limb from limb, but i didn't go after him, instead i took a picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Okay, i'm getting hot headed thinking about this, so i'm out. I have some plans tonight and i can only hope that webslinger won't mingle.

Keep checking back and i'll let you know when i pulverise that spider!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site 

with referer.org free referrer feed.